Ductless Heating and AC in Charlottesville, VA
Installing a ductless system in your Charlottesville, VA home means putting more control in your hands. While central air conditioning is nice, it lacks precision, which you can make up with multiple ductless units in different rooms and zones in your home. With Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, you get control over how you cool your home.
- Installations and Replacements from Experienced Technicians
- Excellent Financing Options Available
- Free Estimates to Help You Get Started
You can trust the experts at Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning to install, repair, and maintain your ductless systems so you can get back to focusing on your comfort and enjoying your life. It’s time to make the clear choice for your new one-stop shop for all things home cooling related.
How Do Ductless Systems Work?
Ductless systems function in a similar fashion to standard split air conditioners. They consist of indoor and outdoor cabinets that circulate refrigerant to move heat form one place to another. When in heating mode, the indoor unit releases heat via the air handlers of the system. And in cooling mode, the indoor unit absorbs heat from the air in your home.
The biggest difference the ductless system has in contrast to a traditional central HVAC system, aside from the fact that it doesn’t utilize ductwork, is how little space it takes up on your Charlottesville, VA property. Rather than using a single indoor unit, connected to ducts, ductless heating and air conditioning systems have multiple indoor air handlers.
The smaller units associated with ductless systems are mounted on the walls of rooms, and each one connects independently to the outside unit through refrigerant and power lines running through a small hole in the wall. The air handlers send air directly into your living spaces without requiring air ducts or any major renovations.
The Benefits of Going Ductless
Ductless systems are not the best choice for all homes throughout Charlottesville, VA, but they offer a number of advantages to most. This includes:
- Better Energy Efficiency: Since ductless systems have smaller mechanical parts than conventional central HVAC systems, they also use less power. Another way they increase energy efficiency is by not utilizing ductwork, since air can lose or gain heat on the way to a room if air ducts are involved.
- Zone Control: Each of the air handlers associated with your ductless mini split can be operated separately from the others. You only need to cool or heat the rooms that need it, and people can adjust the temperature in whatever room they’re in.
- Better Air Quality: Since ductwork can gather large amounts of dust and debris, which can then get blown out into your living space whenever the AC or heater cycles on, it often contributes to a decrease in air quality. But without ducts, you don’t have to worry about this problem.
Turn to Us for Comprehensive Ductless Services
Whether you’re looking for superior ductless air conditioning or want to learn more about the benefits of ductless heating, we are the team to call. Contact us today to find out if a ductless system is right for your home. They are an especially appealing option for new home construction, remodeling projects, or for homes that don’t have the space for ductwork.
Call our team members and we’ll help you determine if this the right choice for you. Not only are we a Diamond Elite Mitsubishi dealer, but we will also follow up your expert installation with comprehensive ductless system maintenance and a variety of other HVAC services. We are proud of our 30+ years of experience providing exceptional customer service to clients throughout Charlottesville, VA and beyond.
Schedule a Service Online or Give Us a Call Today!